- University of Phoenix
- An MBA for Today's Business WorldOnline and Campus Programs.
- Serving your area
- Everest University Online
- Our online degree programs at Everest University Online allow you to earn your Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's degree in a variety of popular career fields.
- Serving your area
N.W. Pathways Nursing Assistant Training Center is a private vocational school, located in northwest Spokane, Washington. The school is licensed under Chapter 28C.10. Inquiries or complaints regarding this or any other private career school may be made to the Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board, 128 10th Avenue SW, Olympia, Washington 98504-3105 (360) 753-5662.
We have a proud tradition of academic excellence. Our students are tomorrow's future leaders. With an emphasis on character development and ethics, N.W. Pathways NAC Training Center is known for its outstanding student body and skilled staff.
We offer a stimulating learning environment to all students. Our classrooms are centered on student focused instruction. Our English Language Development training helps to support the linguistic needs of our multicultural student body. We are a state certified high achievement school and recognized by Washington State Department of Health and Department of Social and Health Services for Nursing Assistant Training. All of our classrooms are equipped with everything that our students need to assure they are prepared for the NNAAP, Washington State's Certification exam.
The N. W. Pathways NAC Training Center staff believes that its primary purpose is to educate each student to the highest possible level of academic achievement by providing an appropriate curriculum in a safe, healthy environment. We are committed to helping students build integrity, compassion and professionalism along with competency in nursing assistant skills. We believe in creating an environment that encourages learning and social awareness through character building and high expectations.
The mission of N.W. Pathways NAC Training Center is to help every student reach his or her potential by fostering academic growth, personal growth, and integrity.
- NAC Training, CPR, First Aid, HIV/AIDS Training
- Career and Technical Education, Vocational Education
Women Owned Business
- Cash , Personal Checks , Other Payment
- Training Nursing Assistants making them eligible to take and pass the NNAAP certification test
- Department of Health , Department of Social and Health Services , Worforce Training and Education Coordination Board
35 W Main Ave Ste 280, Spokane, WA 99201
203 N Washington St, Spokane, WA 99201
501 N Riverpoint Blvd, Spokane, WA 99202